Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sick Days at the Manzo's
Since Saturday night I have been sick. I have not gone to school at all this week, which has been nice, but since running and 102.5 temp is not the best thing in the world I do hope that I recover soon. On the other hand it has been nice, almost like experiencing retirement, to get some of those not so physically taxing need to do things on the ever so long to do list completed. I have also watched some of my favorite movies and sadly enough done homework too. That has felt accomplishing though. Dad and I yesterday ran an Internet land line up to my room. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time and am glad that I have a convenient way to get a hold of the web now. Today I hope to hang up some pictures and a mirror in my room as well which will add some spice to my bedroom. (Mirror compliments of Katy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment