Friday, March 12, 2010

I am officially 16!

I think that the fact that I am writing another post within a month of my last one is really good!
So, on Monday, I took my first drive by myself. Since I was pretty young, I have always wanted the first place that I drive by myself to be Blockbuster. This is because my parents would never take me when I wanted to go so the rational was that when I had my license was that I could go and rent movies whenever I wanted to then. So, I begin at home and then travel to Blockbuster. I get the movie I want to watch and go up to the counter. The worker says that you have to have a membership to rent a movie. I was going to set up a membership, but you have to at least 18, so that was a disappointment. Then, I go over to Walgreens' Red Box to see if I could get it from there, but you have to have a credit card. Movie idea completely shot down. I went to Office Max to get some awesome erasers and then to Subterranean Books in the Loop to order a book. I finally end back at home, safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment