Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I do hope that everyones Christmas went well and that no one was sick over it. I went over to my grandparents house in Illinois for the day of and it was a blast. We, as in my mom, me, my grandpa, and the neighbor boy Sam, went mushroom hunting and found some Oyster mushrooms that we fried up with some olive oil and garlic, an Italian feast. For Christmas I received the sound track to Twilight and it is very good music along with the movie the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian which I now have to get the soundtrack for because the music is heavenly and I have one song stuck in my head but I only know the first line of it and I have been singing it for the last two days. Thanks for commenting Olivia!! Eagle Eye is a movie that I watched this morning and it is a very good movie by the way. I also GOT MY PERMIT ON MONDAY!!!! It is very cool the colors on the permit card match my wallet and my outfit that I am wearing matches both items, I did not plan that but it is awesome!! I have not driven per say, I did back the car up in the scuba parking lot with my dad directing the whole 5 feet but I am not complaining. I am going to try to download the pictures that I took while I was away. That is the other thing, I am taking a dry suit scuba diving class which allows you to dive in colder waters because you do not get wet, unless your seals leak like mine did in the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment