Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW DAY... full of work...but a snow day none the less, SMILEY FACE

Sorry that I have not writen in a long time. I have had computer woes and it has been a nightmare. But thanks to me dad my computer is fully loaded with a new office suit and is funksioning fine and dandy. Today I have off of school, thank you Lord, because of the snow. Althow I really have been working, minus the time I have been reading Eclipse, but in my defense it is only dering meals. So, I have taken it upon myself to write little something to break the monotony of the day. This weekend I will have a Debate meet and that will take all of Friday might and Saturday, 9-6. Ughh. But I will enjoy it once I am there debating, I always do it is just the lag time in between the debates, the fact I have to get up before 10:30, the time I spend preparing fo rthe debate and he fact my whole Saturday is taken up. I hope that I get tommarow off too because I have been wanting to show my nails a little TLC as well as loading pictures on de blog, even though I have been saying htat for over a month. I did find the cord that connects my camera to my computer so that my goal is actually possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment