FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!....
if only that did not come attached with it the favorite saying of teachers when we complain about the amount of homework they just gave us, "You guys have four days to do it, it's no big deal." I know that most of you reading have heard me say, "It's a break, four days off from the day in day out of this dungeon, I mean school building, and we want it off. It is not an excuse to give us more homework." Though it might be hard to believe, I do enjoy my school.
I am heading off to choir shortly and will hopefully read some Debate "literature" this evening as well. Next weekend I have a Debate tournament which will take up the entire weekend and I have knew material to learn, oh yeah. I sent out my mission's letters today and I feel accomplished about that fact. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment