Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Ahhh Life
Wow, it has been a while. Sorry, my page is still way under consruction. We will see how it turns out... This is a four day weekend for me and I am thrilled. I hope it can be a mixture of fun and work. Throwing this out there, I am hopfully going to be going on a missions trip to Queens, New York this July and really am needed prayer about not being anxious about funraising for the trip. I have not sent out the letters asking for donations and really am feeling overwhelmed. Anyways, my back hurts. Soccor conditioning is every day now till 3:00 or 3:30 instead of B day schedules till 4:00. It is nice because I am getting excersie every day instad of B days with gym and soccor, I will tell you I am tired when I get home. I have been triying to go to bed at a desent hour as well. Progress reports came out today and I am very pleased with my grades. The only subject I need to really focus on and work ####### is Spanish. I have this idea about making signs, in Spanish, for objects around my house and taping them up on the appropiate item so that even at home I can be surounde by Spanish. Thursdays hold choir at church as well. This past sunday was my second time singing with them and it is a blast. Music is a great way for me to experiance worship. I just moves me. I even had thought about going into music for a career as a church director. That is it besides I am still in love with Edward Cullen. There are shirts that say OCD, Obsessive Cullen Disorder, and I am contimplating about purchasing one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment