Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, I have gone back to school and thankfully I did not miss too much at school the week before spring break. Spring break went by much too fast at my grandparents house. We did four wheeling, got to see the neighbors chocolate Labrador puppies, built fires and fried fish on them, fished in their pond, shopping in town and got my first Twilight shirt. Speaking of which, on Friday night and Saturday morning I was awake for the release of Twilight and got my copy at midnight. They gave out free pizza at the release party and popcorn, and a poster of Mr. Edward Cullen himself. Then I went home and watched it. My soccer team had our first game yesterday and we stomped them 8 to 0, I did not get to play but that is understandable because I was out the first week of practice and was only able to have one official practice with the team. It was pouring, I am sheets of rain coming down once we started the game. Needless to say I had three layers on and I was soaked through, my shoes and socks were wet through and my shorts, you get the point. It was so much fun getting wet and cold like that. The field that we played on at Hazelwood East was gorgeous with the greenest grass you have ever seen. Then there was fog coming from the forest that surrounded the campus and that was spectacular as well. Tomorrow I have an all day personal finance field trip which is really nice. I going to bed now, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment