Sunday, April 19, 2009

It Has Been A While!

Sorry everybody! I will just catch you up on today. I woke up early to get some Spanish homework done but I read Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants instead which made my day a little brighter. I then went to church and Kevin Bley preached the sermon today. Directly after that, Peter Vastola had a photo showing of his in the Blue Room and I helped out with the food table at the event. I went and had lunch and then dad and I went over to Washington University's Carnival. We watched a show and I just about fainted in the theater due to the stuffiness. I then had Ben and Jerry's ice cream and some pot stickers. Following that adventure I headed off to youth group. I came home and finished my homework and am now blogging. Hope to write more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment