HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!!!!! You are three years old and that is a feet indeed!
This message is for Robert. I saw in one of the photos your mom put on her blog that you have a birthday candle that you lit every year on your birthday day. Guess what? I do as well but it is pink and only has one more year to burn on it (tear I am growing up just like you). By the way your lizard cake was awesome and I am a little jealous it look so good. I pray that the following year will bring you peace and happiness with good friends and family that surround you with love.
My mother's parents are in town this weekend which always is a blessing!
Tomorrow, I hope to go to Carissa and I's garden plot in the Community Garden and thin out the carrots and pick out all the weeds because that is an overdue job for sure. Maybe a little room cleaning will be in order as well.
Soccer season is over sadly. And school will be DONE (smiley face) on June the third!!!!!!!!!! (PARTY!!!!)
Wish and more importantly pray for my upcoming finals they seem so loominous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your knowledge on Rob's birthday, and it was great how you metioned that you have something in common, and how the age difference isn't that much. :)
ReplyDeleteI had my first Aim High Day as a TA, and a fellow TA as well as a student loves TA. But here is the funny part, the student is a 12 year old girl, and the TA is a 19 year old boy. I hope you get a kick out of that. I hope that everything is going great! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteI like the new title by the way.
ReplyDelete