Today my soccer team had a game against Soldan High School and we won 2 - 0.
I snagged a vase of flowers from the meal on Sunday at church and tonight put them in separate vases and placed them on my desk. Cut flowers near the spot I spend a lot of time and do evil work makes my day a lot brighter. It's the little things in life that make the difference.
In gym today, which is my first period so that I can be stinky and sticky all day, joy!, I had a fitness test. Of course I did not realize it was the real one until I failed the stretching portion of it. I did however pass the sit ups, which I had never done in practice, and the mile run ( I ran my hardest and ran the mile in nine minutes and 21 seconds. I had 10 and a half minutes to do it in so I was really excited.) And to top off a moderately good day at school, after I finished the easy portion of my literature test my teacher let us have the rest of the period free to do what we wanted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment